• 1lb, Ground Turkey
• 10oz. Red Enchilada Sauce
• 8oz Tomato Sauce
• 15oz Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
• 6oz. refrigerated biscuits
• ½ cup Mild Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown turkey in a large skillet. Add the enchilada sauce, tomato sauce and black beans and stir to combine.
- Stir the biscuit pieces into the meat mixture. Transfer the entire mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Mumbo Jumbo Per Serving (serves 6):
Calories: 368 Fat: 18g Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 5g Protein: 21g