• 10 cloves garlic, mined (or 5 tsp out of the jar!)
• 4 TBSP I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light
• Spaghetti Squash - cooked and "spaghetti-ed" (approx. 2 cups)
• 1/2 lb. Raw Shrimp (peeled, detailed, and divined)
• Optional (not in nutritional count): Parmesan Cheese
1. In a large pan, melt butter and add garlic on medium heat.
2. When butter is melted, add squash and shrimp and turn heat to high.
Toss squash and shrimp often, until shrimp has turned pink.
3. Top with Parmesan cheese to taste, serve hot!
* Please note butter is a subjective- If you'd like more of a sauce, add a little more butter. Sometimes you'll have a squash that doesn't release as much liquid and you'll need more butter. Add it slowly as you cook so you can gauge how the recipe is coming together to get a texture you like.
Nutritional Mumbo Jumbo Per Serving (serves 2):