- 1½ cup pureed pumpkin (canned works)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the pumpkin, applesauce, egg and egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour, Stevia, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites and flour until creamy and smooth.
- Lightly coat two 9x5 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray. Divide half of the pumpkin batter between the two pans.
- Pour half of the filling in one pan on top of the pumpkin mixture and the other half in the second pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Top cream mixture in both pans with the remaining pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place pans on a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes. Remove bread from pans.
- Cut each loaf into 6 slices. One serving is 1 slices.
WWP+: 5 points