- 1lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder, & onion powder
- 1/3 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, diced
- (optional add-ons- tomatoes, mushrooms)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with olive oil/ cooking spray.
- If desired, lightly pound chicken so that it is more uniform in thickness. Spray with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning over each side of chicken.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken over.
- Bake 5 more minutes.
- Spoon equal amounts of barbecue sauce over each piece chicken. Sprinkle with onions and topping all of it with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.