- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups liquid egg whites
- ½ cup chopped broccoli (I use half a bag of chopped frozen)
- ½ cup extra lean ham, diced (I use half a bag of pre-diced ham)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray 9½-inch pie dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour ingredients in.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour or until center is just set.
Nutritional Mumbo Jumbo Per Serving (1/4 of quiche):