• 1 (8 oz) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened or whipped
• 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup grated low fat Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup grated low fat Romano cheese
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
• 1/2 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
• 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F , Lightly grease a small baking dish.
• In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
• Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
• Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120; Total Fat: 4g; Total Carbs: 3.8 g; Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g; Protein: 10.7 g