• 1 cup (not packed), non fat cottage cheese
• 2 cups egg substitute, liquid (Egg Beaters, or whites)
• 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked, chopped
• 1/2 cup ham, extra lean, (5% fat), diced
• 1/2 cup Cheddar or Colby Cheese, Low Fat, shredded
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
• Cooking Spray
• Preheat oven to 375.
• Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a pie dish sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray. Place on cookie sheet in oven.
•Bake approximately 45 minutes or until center is just set.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126.4; Total Fat: 4.1g; Total Carbs: 2.2 g; Dietary Fiber: 0.4g; Protein: 19 g
Print This Recipe