• 1 lb ground beef, lean,
• 1 pkt Taco Seasoning
• Monterey Cheese, 8 oz - grated
• 1 can Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 1/2 cup Fat Free Sour Cream
• 4oz (half a jar) Taco Sauce, Mild
• Low Carb Tortillas, 8 tortillas
• Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions.
• Mix together the can of soup, sour cream and taco sauce.
• Spray a 9 x 12 pan with cooking spray. Spoon 1/3 of the soup mixture into pan. Divide meat mixture evenly between the tortillas and sprinkle cheese in shell before folding and putting into pan. Reserve about 1/2 - 3/4 cup cheese.
• Spread rest of soup mixture onto the shells and top with the rest of the cheese.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289; Total Fat: 14.8g; Total Carbs: 14 g; Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g; Protein: 25 g
Print This Recipe