Sep 25, 2014
Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
• 4 large zucchini, cut in fourths length wise
• 1 cup of your favorite low point sauce
• 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
• 48 turkey pepperonis • Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the zucchini into fourths lengthwise and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano. Place on a piece of tin foil or small baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
3. Take the zucchini out of the oven and add the 1 tbsp sauce, 1 tbsp cheese, and 3 pepperonis to each zucchini along with any additional toppings your choose.
4. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble on the top.
Nutritional Mumbo Jumbo Per Serving (serves 4):
WWP+: 6 points
Posted by Teresa at 10:35 AM