• 4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
• 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup
• 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 c. fat free chicken broth
• Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth. Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt).
• Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.
• Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107; Total Fat: 4g; Total Carbs: 4g; Dietary Fiber: 2g; Protein: 7g