• 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
• 1/3 cup thinly sliced green or red bell pepper
• 1/2 cup pizza sauce
• 4 oz mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
• 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
• 1 cup milk
• 1 egg
• Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
• Stir chicken, bell pepper and pizza sauce in pie plate; arrange evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Stir remaining ingredients in small bowl with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
• Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 5
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275; Total Fat: 12g; Total Carbs: 16g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Protein: 26g