• 6oz. nonfat cream cheese
• 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
• 1 cup shredded nonfat sharp cheddar cheese
• 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
• 8 scallions, thinly sliced
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 9 (6-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
• 1/4 cup salsa
• In small bowl, with electric mixer set at medium speed, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. With mixer at low speed, blend in cheddar cheese, pepper, scallions and lime juice.
• Lay out tortillas on work surface. Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla; roll up with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
• With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 equal slices; arrange, cut-side up, on serving platter.
• Top each swirl with 1/4 teaspoon salsa.
Servings Per Recipe: 12 (1 serving = 4-5 pinwheels)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99; Total Fat: 0.4; Total Carbs: 21 g; Dietary Fiber: 1.72 g; Protein: 8 g