• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in 1/2
• 1 cup salsa
• 10 tablespoons Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
• 3 Garlic Cloves
• 1 cup Kraft Finely Shredded 2% Cheddar
• Juice of 1 1/2 limes
• Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
• Brown chicken in skillet, add Garlic
• In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
• Top with shredded cheddar. Cover and simmer until chicken is tender. Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with burn.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215; Total Fat: 5g; Total Carbs: 9.8 g; Dietary Fiber:0.7 g; Protein: 31.6 g