• 1 lb - 5 pieces chicken thigh
• 1 tbsp onion powder
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken (98% Fat Free)
• 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken with Herbs (I can only find this sometimes, so I just double up on Cream of Chicken if I can't)
• 1 package Grands biscuits
• 1 (14 oz) bag Birds Eye Classic Mixed Vegetables
Place chicken in 3.5 to 4 quart slow cooker. Mix soups in bowl and add onion powder and black pepper. Mix until smooth; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving, make and bake biscuits as directed on package. While biscuits are cooking, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture, breaking meat apart as well.
Increase heat setting to HIGH. Cover and cook 15 minutes.
For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl or tart pan. Spoon about 1 cup of chicken mixture on top.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223; Total Fat: 4.4 g; Cholesterol: 9.9 mg; Sodium: 901.5 mg; Total Carbs: 38.5 g; Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g; Protein: 6.9 g
Print This Recipe!