• 12 laughing cow light swiss cheese wedges
• 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
• 2 small cans of mushrooms cut into very small pieces.
• 1 pkg. Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
• 4 Tbsp of garlic powder
• 6 Tbsp of poppy seed
• 2 egg whites
• Preheat oven to 375.
• Mix laughing cow, cream cheese and garlic powder in medium bowl. Drain mushrooms and stir in.
• Roll out crescent rolls into four strips. Cover with half of the egg whites, pressing seams together.
• Spread half of cheese mixture on each roll. Carefully roll into a log. Spread rest of egg white on each log. Sprinkle all sides with poppy seeds.
• Carefully cut log into 1 inch slices (dental floss works great so that it doesn't smoosh the circles). Place individually on a baking sheet. Bake approx 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
Servings Per Recipe: 60 (1 serving = 1 Roll-Up)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42; Total Fat: 2g; Total Carbs: 4.3 g; Dietary Fiber:0.2 g; Protein: 2.2 g