• 1 (14 oz.) package California Blend Veggies, thawed
• 1 egg
• 1/2 lb. ground chicken
• 1 tsp. onion salt
• 2 c. panko bread crumbs
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Put the veggies and egg in a blender. Blend until pureed. Pour puree into a large bowl. Add the ground chicken and onion salt. Mix together with a fork until well mixed.
• On a large cutting board, spread a thin layer of the panko crumbs, salt and pepper them lightly.
• Spread chicken mixture on top of the crumb mixture until it’s about 1/2″ thick. Sprinkle more panko crumbs, salt, and pepper on top of the chicken mixture.
• Use a cookie cutter (or just a knife) to cut the chicken into shapes (Shapes are cute, but I'm normally in a hurry and just cut the slab into squares)
• Transfer to a cookie sheet which has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
• Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 14-16 minutes, or just until the chicken is cooked through.
**NOTE: THESE FREEZE SO WELL!!!***
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193; Total Fat: 7g; Total Carbs: 21 g; Protein: 9 g